Ambassadors’ Panel at the Hoover Institution:
The Nordic-Baltic Regional Partnership amidst a World Awash in ChangeDate: Friday, February 26 from 4-5pmLocation: Stauffer Auditorium (entrance through basement courtyard), The Hoover Institution at Stanford University (434 Galvez Mall)
– Geir Haarde, Ambassador of Iceland to the United States
– Rolandas Kriščiūnas, Ambassador of Lithuania to the United States
– Eerik Marmei, Ambassador of Estonia to the United States
– Ilmars Breidaks, Deputy Chief of Mission of Latvia to the United States
– Lars Bo Møller, Deputy Chief of Mission of Denmark to the United States
Moderated by the Hoover Institution’s Kori Schake.
Refreshments provided. Space is limited so please RSVP by clicking here.
The RSVP link is embedded (the url, in case it doesn’t come through, is https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9MnOICgtt0gJ3Nz).